Thursday, August 17, 2006

Insomnia is a b***h

I have insomnia for about the tenth night in a row. it is starting to get to me...I am sleeping until about noon or later and the rest of the day until about 11pm I am a zombie. and though I love zombies I have never wanted to be one. zombies kill in numbers, i am just one. how can I get anything done without access to my fellow zombies.

I went to the doc today and was stuck there for 6 hours because of several infusions, one of which took four hours. that one was antibodies, yummy!

well instead of continuing to watch bad tv and try to get some sleep...more to come.

Love,
JJ starfighting zombie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you with wishes for shut-eyes and sweet dreams...

vaishali said...

hello,

you don't know me. i know someone with this illness as well (guess who)...

i was compelled to drop you a line because i am simply amazed by your honesty on this blog, as well as your sense of humor.

i think of blogs like talking to someone in a car - because no one really looks at the other person, you can say things you couldn't say to someone's face. while you both have your eyes on the road ahead. you have been on one sick and twisted car ride, that's for sure...but you're still driving. that's all that matters. keep on truckin'.

I love this quote, and I don't know why but I felt like mentioning it:
"Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities." - Frank Lloyd Wright

hang in there.

vaishali