Thursday, October 06, 2005

Results of love

Hey everybody, well I managed to do it. Because of the love and support of my beautiful family, and the prayers and thoughts from you all, the anonymous gifts, the kind words, because of all these... i am now in Remission again. This means that they could not find any cancer cells in the bone marrow sample they took.
So, I will be going home tomorrow, though I am not sure where home will be because Sara and I are looking for an apartment.
Then three to four weeks later I will be coming back to the hospital and begin my transplant. It is weird to be excited for something that is going to make me incredibly sick, but it is the only treatment available that could 'cure' me.
Relish in this good news,
Thank you for your love,
JJ

Our Journey now Begins...this was the easy part, please stick with me, your love gives me energy.

3 comments:

The Creator said...

dude! awesome news!

two things... let me know where you land, apartment-wise and did you get the package i sent to the hospital via fed-ex? if you didn't i need to track it down because the fedex site sez it was delivered. love, bill

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you are leaving the hospital! Our Sangha dedicated merit to you tonight. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Sending love,
Erica

Anonymous said...

Hip-Hip-HOORAY!!!

I'm doing a happy dance for you right now in the middle of the Boulder Public Library!

What great news, J.J.