Thursday, October 20, 2005

Unconnected

Hey everyone, I am writing today because JJ and Sara have moved into an apartment. The doctors thought JJ should be closer to the hospitol than our mothers' house in Rosemount. Since they are in a new place they have no phone (except cell), no cable , and no internet. JJ should be able to write in about 3-4 days as he will be back in the hospitol for more chemotherapy. Now more than ever before JJ needs each and every person who reads this blog to continue to give him your love. It is this love that has kept the fight in him since he relapsed. I can not tell you how much what you have done for him has meant to me and my family. Thank you to everyone whom has continually given my brother words of encouragement, hope, and love. Most recently Thank you to Springsteen fans around the country for your words and thoughts. And from the bottom of my heart thank you to the special friend that set up JJs' meeting with Bruce I wish you could have seen how happy that made him. To unselfishly give your time for the happiness of another is love.
Love to all---Brother

4 comments:

Zoey L. said...

I still want to hear the story of how the Bruce thing was set-up.

Congrats on the apartment JJ & Sara.

Anonymous said...

i'm gald to hear you two cool cats have your own space. love is boundless. jj,your energy is amazing even when you have down days. i, too would love to hear more about your incredible visit with the boss.

Anonymous said...

JJ you rock!!!! I'd also like to hear about the BRUCE show/meeting!!!! How exciting. Chris

Zoey L. said...

JJ. Here's a link that allows you to do audioblogs from your phone.

http://www.audioblogger.com/

it's easy and free.

Rest up buddy. Take care.