Friday, November 04, 2005

Almost done

Hey kids,
I am officially on day 4 of the five day chemo treatment. So, I am almost done, well after the poison they are going to give me some gsf's growth stimulating factors. Apparently these Italians found that this makes the cells weak, so this is the last part of the treatment.
I am still having a hard time eating and my spirits have dipped a bit. I guess i am just sick of being in the hospital. Ugh, I gotta get out of here.
Well I hope you all are doing well. I changed rooms so my new number is 612-273-0508.
I hope to hear from or see you all soon,
JJ

4 comments:

Zoey L. said...

I think you've put in enough bed-time to order up a penthouse suite at the hospital -- one with at least 3 walls worth of a view and maybe a skylight.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the positive - you are almost there! "You are at the point you should be". LOL Mike

Anonymous said...

JJ It's Marty, your mom's office mate. I can sympathize about not wanting to eat if you have no appetite - maybe taking in nourishment needs to be more of a sacrament right now. Anyway, I am visualizing The Italian Job on your leukemic cells.

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

hey keep a chin up there, boy. you're the bestest of the schmestest.