Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A simple advert

As many of you may already know, having a serious illness puts great stress on many things for families. One of the lamest worries, but most substantial worries is money. Sara and I found an apartment close to the hospital. Sara is not able to work (although when I am out of the hospital she is paid to be my caregiver, Unfortunately this is a pretty rare occassion) and, of course, neither am I. Because of this we depend upon you, our family and friends. As a fundraiser, we are selling these beautiful blue bracelets for $5.00/each. My Uncle Mike graciously paid for the bands, so that we could get the full benefit from this fundraiser. If you want one, please ask me, my mother, Sara, the Jensen's or Steve Spina (in Eau Claire).
They Say JJ's Compassion Crew. It was our final choice after a fun and very hiliarious two hours of trying to come up with the catchphrase. We finally settled on JJ's Compassion Crew, because I would like my story, my life, to encourage others to help relieve the suffering of others. That is my purpose and my goal. So, if you have been touched by me...help another.
These would also make a great stocking stuffer for people who you think could be touched by my story...give them my blog address as well.
I hope this was not too cheesy.
I love you all,
JJ (place your orders with if you want at followthebreath@hotmail.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi its me again are you feeling better i hope so.



Keep Me Posted:)

Anonymous said...

Hello friend. You don't know me. My name is Shawn and I work for the company that is making your silicone wrist bands. I spoke to your uncle the other day and he told me a bit of your story. Hang in there Mate, I pray you weather this ride well and that all works out for you and your family. All the best. :) Shawn.