Saturday, January 28, 2006

The babies are growing, and I feel blah

We have evidence that I have engrafted, but we are not sure which one is taking over yet. My WBC's went from from 1.3 to 4.6 in one day. I also have a rash due to Graft versus Host disease. We are trying to treat it with just sterioidal creams. We hope this is the extent of the GVHD, that I will get.
I woke up with an acute pain in my abdomin this morn...if we can figure out all of these pains and such I should be able go home sometime soon.

Love,
JJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JJ,

Your WBC is higher than mine right now! Congrats!

My maitri wish for you is for that rash to leave your body and for you to leave that godforsaken place as soon as possible. I do hope you can soon rest in the comforts of home really, really, really soon.

Love,
Erica

The Creator said...

jj - good news my friend! i'll be doing tonglen for all those good white cells in the coming days.

and stay away from the sparkling orange juice you are old enought to know better now!

*grin*

love,

bill

Zoey L. said...

Did we ever set up a pool for which baby would win in the battle royale for your marrow?

Put me down for 20 Frosties on Butterfly.