Monday, August 22, 2005


ATTENTION: Usually the blog is posted down to up, but to show a continuity of pictures please start here and go down.

My friend Steve and I went to a Cambodian Buddhist Monastery yesterday in Hampton, MN. This is a stop on a worldwide tour of several very important Holy Buddhist Relics, including many Tibetan Masters and Relics of the Buddha Himself. You will see a picture later of me being blessed by a Monk. Here is a Stupa out in front of the Monastery. How Fortunate that I got out of the hospital when I did, they were only here for two days!
A relic, which are also prevalent in Catholicism, are usually either ashes from the cremated remains or actual body parts of dead spiritual masters, such as saints. They are thought to hold great religious power.

No comments: