Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Electric Kool-aid

Greetings,
Today I was poisoned again...destroying the world to save it...by the old kool-aid day-glo danuomyacin. I went down smoothly, I even had a delicious donut while getting infused, but am now feeling a bit run down and a bit Nauseous and chemotherapied. It is hard to explain this feeling to someone who has never been through chemo., but you just feel like something is wrong...like you have been poisoned. It is perhaps similar to when a woman becomes pregnant and before she tests herself, she just kind of feels different, or after you eat that slice of pizza that you smelled and it smelled ok, but in reality had been sitting in the back of the fridge for weeks (you know you have done it).
Beautiful day again today...ahh Minnesota!

Love,
JJ

1 comment:

JJ said...

Right back to you baldy (or at least I imagine you are by now)...as I got infused yesterday and I was amongst the pink ribbons, my thoughts were with you.
BA-I have been getting your masses but I was too dumb to see that it was a different email address. I wish I was with you.
Of course you can come over Mike.
Love,
JJ