Saturday, August 20, 2005

Home Again

Quick note: They released me early due to good behaviour. Actually, I bribed them with 45 cents and I threatened to start pooping in my bed if they would not let me leave. So, I am home at my mom's house, which if anyone would like to send a card or anything, the address is 14837 Crestview Ave. Rosemount, MN 55068. I know I know crazy people out there and all, but my cat has her front claws and they can get pretty sharp. Plus, we have five bottles of ketchup, which should distract them for awhile anyways.
I plan on finishing my series I started on facing decisions tomorrow so look for that. Also, tomorrow I am going to be blessed by some of Buddha's relics. And I think we might go to the Peguins movie and my bro is coming over. Big day, good day.

Love you all,
Free again,
JJ

2 comments:

Zoey L. said...

It's gotta feel good to get out of that hospital. Although I'm sure you'll miss flirting with the nurses.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you and Sara, so inspiring to read your thoughts, it's been very powerful for me to read. My last chemo is this friday. I really believe the epidemic of cancer is creating fearless warriors, that will indeed make change the way of the world. love to you all. Beka